INTERACTIVE DIGITAL MARKETING
More and more consumers of all ages are using the Internet to buy products and services directly from companies across all industry segments, including banks.
As a result, more and more banks are moving quickly to leverage the power of the web to grow their franchises. PWM helps financial institutions navigate the many options and challenges of interactive marketing. Our knowledgeable in-house staff has unmatched experience in developing effective interactive marketing strategies and campaigns for our financial services clients.
BENEFITS OF INTERACTIVE MARKETING
- Reach an affluent, tech-savvy audience.
- Establish and reinforce your brand with Gen-Y, Gen-X and Boomers.
- Begin and maintain two-way conversations with customers and prospects about products, services and offerings.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- See more products and services.
ELEMENTS OF INTERACTIVE MARKETING
For the majority of our financial services clients, interactive digital marketing involves some combination of the following. Each piece of the interactive marketing mix supports and enhances the effectiveness of the others.
- Social Media Presence – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, and other social sites.
- Online search and display advertising (including advertising on social sites).
- eBranch “Action Based” websites.
We listen at least as much as we talk. Give us a call at 877 630 6115.